Recently, Samsung Electronics just launched two new series of The Wall – Samsung’s cutting-edge Micro LED displays – in the Southeast Asia and Oceania (SEAO) region at the inaugural Samsung Display Tech Summit 2022. It was held in Bangkok, Thailand where the Summit hosted 230 enterprise customers, tech enthusiasts and pro-audio-visual partners.
Launched in the SEAO region at the Summit, The Wall All-in-One, also called the IAB Series, brings the ease of Micro LED installation to the next level. The IAB Series requires only two hours for two people to install as it comes with a pre-adjusted seam and pre-assembled frame kit, which includes an embedded media play S-box. The Wall All-in-One has a display thinness of just 49mm and is available in three models: 4K 146-inch, 2K 146-inch and 2K 110-inch.
Also unveiled at the Summit is The Wall IWB Series, which is available in 0.63 and 0.94-pixel pitches. At 0.63 pixel pitch, this model is the slimmest ever pixel pitch in The Wall lineup, delivering Samsung’s most detailed picture and dynamic range expansion with the screen’s 120Hz frame rate, HDR10/10+ and LED HDR. The Wall IWB Series also provides a variety of screen sizes, accommodating 4K movies for 110-inch and up to incredible 8K quality for 220-inch.
To sum up, all models in The Wall lineup feature:
- Black Seal technology, enabling purer black levels with enhanced depth and details
- Ultra Chroma technology, where narrower wavelengths produce RGB colours two times purer and more accurate than conventional LEDs
- 20bit processing to present extraordinary contrast ratio and smooth, natural tonal gradients
- Micro AI Processor to enhance image contrast while removing noise instantly
- Multi-View, which enables simultaneous playback of content from up to 4 sources on one screen without the need for a video splitter
On top of that, there are also new 2022 models of The Wall that are:
- 2022 Samsung Flip Pro – available in 55-inch, 65-inch, 75-inch and 85-inch models for classrooms and meeting spaces, used for writing and drawing with a pen and brush mode, integrated video call apps, multiple connectivities and wireless screen sharing
- ViewFinity S8 – 27-inch and 32-inch high-resolution monitor with pro-grade UHD, up to 98% of DCI-PS and VESA DisplayHDR
- Odyssey Ark – 55-inch 1000R curved gaming monitor with 4K resolution and a 165Hz refresh rate
For more information on Samsung’s display solutions, you can check out https://displaysolutions.samsung.com.