bglen-2han announces the release of the report “Edge Computing Market Analysis and Forecast by Region, IT Infrastructure (Hardware, Software and Services), Application, Vertical and Employee Size Band, 2021-2026”. The global Edge Computing market report provides an executive-level overview of the current Edge Computing market worldwide, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the edge computing market and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The global Edge Computing market size was valued at $9.7 billion in 2021. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.6% during the forecast period (2022-2026). Edge computing refers to the deployment and use of computer processing, data storage, and analytics capabilities close to the places where data is collected and where digital content and applications are consumed. Edge computing infrastructure comes in different forms and includes dedicated edge servers, hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) appliances, micro data centers, edge and IoT gateways, content delivery networks (CDNs), and devices with built-in compute and data processing capabilities.
– This report provides overview and addressable market for edge computing.
– It identifies the key drivers and challenges impacting growth of the market over the next 3 to 4 years.
– It includes global market forecasts for the edge computing industry and analysis of patents, M&A, venture financing and social media activity.
– The detailed value chain consists of five main aspects: device edge, remote edge, branch edge, enterprise edge, telco or MEC edge and cloud edge.
Reasons to Buy
– This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the edge computing market and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in global edge computing markets.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in edge computing markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help edge computing hardware & software vendors, service providers, and other players succeed in the growing edge computing market globally.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06373531/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.